Monday, July 4, 2011

Kiddycar Sets Up New Blog


This is the initial post for this blog. The intent is to post random thoughts, comments, observations, desires, wishes, and off the wall stuff.

This will encompass things that interest me, not necessarily others. Friends or family may review it on occasion, but I would not anticipate a wide viewership. Mostly, this is therapeutic for me and will not be earth shaking.

This Blog is not intended to be political in nature. However, some political comments may creep in from time to time. I am a fervent and passionate Republican. You may not agree with my politics and that is fine. Feel free to respond if I make a political comment that you do not agree with, but do not initiate comments containing your political beliefs unless it is in response to something I posted. If you want to voice your independent point of view on political matters, create your own Blog.

My attitude: Take it or leave it, your choice!

And so it goes...



No comments:

Post a Comment